Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Super Moderator "Loose Nut"

Super Moderator
Hi Tim!
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. We鈥檇 love to see some pics of your 1300, we鈥檙e huge on pics here. BTW, are you experiencing the high temperatures many of us are? We鈥檝e all been sharing our temps on another thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #5

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Tim!
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. We鈥檇 love to see some pics of your 1300, we鈥檙e huge on pics here. BTW, are you experiencing the high temperatures many of us are? We鈥檝e all been sharing our temps on another thread.

Yup been very hot here for weeks, finally cooled today !
A few pics from the for sale ad.

Super Moderator
Very nice! Thanks for sharing them. I can see you grinning going down the highway now!

Welcome from the Maritimes, Tim. That's one nice looking bike and being a VStar, just do the regular maintenance, put gas in it, and enjoy. It'll last a long time.

Registered
Beautiful bike. Sweet. Congratulations and welcome!

I was just commenting on another forum thread about aftermarket seats, so I couldn't help but notice yours. They look comfortable.

Take your time getting re-acclimated. I also recently climbed back on after a 42 yr absence. It's been a couple of years now and I've never enjoyed riding more. I've got VStar 950, the mid-sized brother of yours.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts