Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Well I am getting ready to purchase a new bike to me. About myself I have been riding for about 10 years. Been active duty Army for about 14. Anyhow the heart of the conversation.

Tomorrow I should be picking up a 2007 Yamaha Roadliner. It has 2200 miles on it, and looks like it just came off of the show room floor. Oh and here are some photos!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome! I should have the bike Friday! The first trip with it is going to be about a 60 mile trip from Clearwater FL through Tampa to Brandon. I am going to go out of my way a little and hit one of the bridges and just have a good time with it. Currently I have gone three weeks without a bike, and to be honest I have had some major withdrawals. I look forward to learning from you all and sharing my experiences as well!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome and you made the right choice. Great to have another liner rider on board. I see you found the fastest color out there.We will have to show the blue bike club boys how it's done on a fast bike.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome aboard, hang on with both hands & enjoy the ride :D

·
Registered
317 Posts
keltec9mm, I like the fender tips they are a nice touch. Bike looks Great!! Enjoy and ride safe.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
That is one fast bike. Matter of fact one of the fastest ones out there.

·
Registered
36 Posts
mustang seat or ultimate seat

Looking to upgrade from stock seat on my 09 Strat S. Looking at the mustang & the ultimate low rider. Like the stock position with the touring bars. Any opinions or experiences?

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M, and a dayum fine looking scoot to boot!

Welcome and you made the right choice. Great to have another liner rider on board. I see you found the fastest color out there.We will have to show the blue bike club boys how it's done on a fast bike.
Sounds like a plan HD, I'll pull over at the next rest area and wait for you, then you can "show" me..LOL!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts