Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,
I started riding bikes quite a few years ago and then took an extended (I mean really looong) break. About three years ago I decided it's time to feel the wind in my face again and I got myself a V-Star 1300T. So far, the wife and I are having a great time with it.

·
Super Moderator
6,407 Posts
Welcome cawi, have any pics of your 1300t?, we're quite the visual bunch here. Tell us where you hail from and what your weather is like. Several of us can't wait for spring. Ride safely!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Keith...
I haven't done anything to the bike (yet), so, it's all nice and boring stock (see pic).
I live in south-eastern Wisconsin, currently not a lot of riding going on around here. Just got about 6" of snow last night and today.
And believe you me.... I'm more than ready for spring!

Stay safe....

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,407 Posts
Looks good cawi, I have the 950t, very similar. Thanks for the pic, and I understand about the weather. It rained hard most of the day, and now it's supposed to drop back into the low 30s in my area. Keep us updated if you make any mods to your 1300t.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good cawi, I have the 950t, very similar. Thanks for the pic, and I understand about the weather. It rained hard most of the day, and now it's supposed to drop back into the low 30s in my area. Keep us updated if you make any mods to your 1300t.

Thanks and will do.... :smile:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcom from another 'old guy' in Arizona. I know the area you speak of since I have relarives in Milwaukee and Janseville. Nice looking bike and ride 'er safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts