Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,names Jerry,username terrierslater cos Slaters my surname and terrier cos I'm a shortarse.Live in Stockport G.B. into bikes beer food karate & Rugby(Sale Sharks & England fan)Have come on to forum cos I've got a major prob. with bike which I will post elsewhere,so world HEEEELP!:)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be:D

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Well my dear bloke, as we say here on this side of the pond, WHERES THE PICS!

The book of newb is quite clear. "All newbs from the UK will not receive any help with their problem ride until such a timethey post a pice of it." You can find this on page 34, chap 1, para 345, sub para 23.

On the other hand. Welcome to the forum, ask away and ye shall receive info that may pertain to your challenge. (only after you post a pic of the bike) :D

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Hello,names Jerry,username terrierslater cos Slaters my surname and terrier cos I'm a shortarse.Live in Stockport G.B. into bikes beer food karate & Rugby(Sale Sharks & England fan)Have come on to forum cos I've got a major prob. with bike which I will post elsewhere,so world HEEEELP!:)
Welcome, my bloody brother in bikes. :) As you can see, ax away your questions, as my friend farmdanzil posted a few days ago, you will get a good answer, but it may take a couple pages:eek::D
Ride Safe:cool:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard bloke.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks like its a broken mid drive in the gearbox.Looked in the manual and its a total stripdown,thats beyond me so I'm looking for engine/gearbox rebuilder.The plan is to take engine out an send away for repair.I've posted on the VSOC forum to try and find someone to do it.If you have any suggestions I would be grateful.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts