Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hey Irishman! Glad you stayed with the Yamaha! By chance is your Liner green? :) I couldn't tell from the picture that you didn't post!

Welcome to our board! Post often, ask many questions and feel free to answer any questions posted by others! It's OK if you don't know the answers, just make something up like the rest of the clowns on here do! :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't pick it up yet! lol. But I have to tell you, I'm starting to get cold feet. The more I read about the 2006-08 roadliners and the problems with bad tranny and cush bearing failure, boy I don't know if I want to go through with the deal.:confused:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Oh great.....just what we need, a stinkin', drinkin', brawlin', lazy piece of crap!

Er.....just a second (looks in mirror).

Nevermind all that.....top o' the marnin' t'ya, lad! Welcome.....and may yer soul be in Heaven an hour before the devil knows yer dead! :)

What part of the country you from.....?

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M!

I go by a different name on the rswarrior forum and haven't been there for quite some time now. I did a similar move back in Aug of 2010. I traded my '02 warrior up for a new/leftover '09 Strato-S.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh great.....just what we need, a stinkin', drinkin', brawlin', lazy piece of crap!

Er.....just a second (looks in mirror).

Nevermind all that.....top o' the marnin' t'ya, lad! Welcome.....and may yer soul be in Heaven an hour before the devil knows yer dead! :)

What part of the country you from.....?
I resemble that remark! Which country? New York in this one and Cork is where the clan come from.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I remember the mash avatar
Well, maybe not, I didn't use this Hawkeye Pierce avatar there. But I was fading away from that forum in mid 2010. For a while my avatar was my username and at the end it was a picture of a stunt plane in a death spiral (symbolisim of where I thought that forum was heading)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from the Great...ummm.... here :eek:

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Ok my Irish laddy, where be the pics of thine scoot? Ye must know about the book of newb or not. If ye would then ye would have showned the ride herrein. Rule 5960 on page 9978 states that " even the Irish must post pics of their ride and soon at that."

Welcome to the forum and enjoy this merry buch o lads and lassies :D.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum laddy.Don't worry about the trans I have a 07 with no issues. I ride pretty aggressive. Save the cold feet for the bedroom.Oh by the way where are your pics.The old bike will do. We like pictures.Corsair must be tired cause he was pretty easy on you for no pics.He must be getting soft of me. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts