Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

The name is Erik, but you'll see me around as devilfish. I bought my V-star 950 a month ago and have been riding it everywhere. This piece of art has become my commuting vehicle (living in LA, it's very handy).

Before I purchased my 950, I had zero, yup, 0 hours of riding experience to speak of. However, I took a Motorcycle Safety Foundation course which provided me with 15 hours of training; 5 in the classroom and 10 out on the range. So with a whole 10 hours of experience, I picked up my bike. Needless to say, I'm very much in the "Entry Level" stage of my riding career. Though I have racked up 900 miles of saddle time in that short career. :)

So there you have it. My name, location and career all rolled up into a few short paragraphs. I look forward to getting to know everyone and as I discover the intricacies of this masterpiece known as my V-star 950, I'll do my best to share all knowledge gained.

Best wishes and safe riding to everyone!

Regards,
Erik
aka devilfish

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update

Update:

I figured that I'd finally post a picture of my 950 (w/o bags). I'll snap a few shots of the ride with the bags, but once she's cleaned up a bit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts