Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Hello from Utah,

This 2002 Silverado Vstar 650 is technically my Wife's bike. Wev'e had it since 2007. I ride it as much as her (although my ego won't let me ride b****)

Anyway, just found this forum as I was cleaning the carbs to resolve a throttle problem (cuts out and dies when you give it throttle unless you give it full throttle).

Look forward to many good years with the Vstar (and the wife ;-)

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
What another Utahnonian. I bet you your bike is the same coloour as Skooter eh. Ask Hank Hill how he feels about riding b*(^$ :D. Even if it's your wife's ride you can still post a pic or two of it; more points if she's in the pic ;). Tell us more about yourselves, where you ride, your favorite fishing spot and why your still waiting to get your own ride :).

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. I'm very happy she lets you take it. So why not get your own ?
Please post a picture of this bike if you actually have one :)

You prefer hotdogs or hamburgers ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It's the standard Silverado blueish-purple with some nice upgrades like HD headlight, LED rear lights, K&N pods, Vance & Hines pipes, and EFI.

I had a silver and chrome harley V-rod till last september with too many shiny doo-dads to list. I had to pay the tax man, and sold it. Feeling inadequate without my own bike I bought an older (inexpensive) Ducati Monster and fixed it up over the winter. I actually enjoy the 2-up riding with my wife on the Vstar.

Here we are in Moab last summer

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a 2004...the little monster 620, but still plenty fast enough for me to hurt myself...and definitely prefer hamburgers, unless we are talking J-dawgs, or certain Chili-dogs might trump a burger.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts