Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks! another new guy here to the forums, and riding in general. It has been a long time coming, but finally got my first bike last month, a '99 v star 650. I couldnt be happier with my choice! Of course, as soon as summer comes to a close, Ill be looking to do some mods, even though right now I couldnt bear the thought of any down time!

Really happy to be here, and looking forward to learning from yall!

:)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome Knightshift! I used to live right up the road from you in Dunnellon,FL. Miss it. Buffalo winters suck.:(

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
G'Day Knightshift, welcome. This is a place of great minds and intellectuals, exchanging topics and philanthopic views on motorcycles and world affairs. Oceans are not a barrier and friends are made.

Now to introduce you to the other extraordinary members of the forum................
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Springer's family reunion
>

Hah! Goes to show what YOU know...my family NEVER appears in daylight...:D

Now YOUR significant OTHER (Boy, howdy!) on the other hand, was photographed just after you stopped at Sturgis:

...and shouldn't you be playing with your poll?:D:D:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow!

What a crowd! And thanks for such a warm welcome! It might be a little while before I post pics of the bike, the ones in the gallery are BEA-utiful!
In the mean time expect a full battery of new is questions about getting a bike into that sort of condition. (Right after all the basic "care and feeding" stuff..)
Thanks again!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts