Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everybody just joined the forum tonight.I ride a 07 stratoliner s bought new in 09. I have made a couple of mods the norm exhaust,seat,batwing.stereo.driving lights,air filter,bar risers and engine guard. Just wanted to say hi and ask if anybody knows about a STAR motorcycle event happening in Kelso,Washington around the month of august? Thanks for any info.

Kurt

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome in!

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Congratulations on the acquisition of the premier year and model of motorcycling excellence!:)

Remember to do precisely as Bevo has said: Vote for Springer's bike of the month and submit your own for later consideration...:D:D:D

Disregard Aussielad's comments about jokers. Everyone here is solid, professional, sober (most of the time) and have a wide variety of interests. Believe it or not, lots of guys here are athletic supporters!

Do stay away from Stratowart, Aussielad, Bevo, Farmalldanzil, Sugar Bear, Taboo365, and even Isabelle...come to think of it, just stick with me, I'll keep us on the straight and narrow.

Trust me;)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum HDeater! This is a great place with people from all over the globe. Any information you'll need I'm sure you can find here!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everybody for the warm STAR welcome, sounds like you're all a lttle more laid back here than other forums.Oh by the way I'm not prejudice, I like to eat all the Harleys I can. LOL Really I think all motorcycles are cool and if I could afford it I would own one for every day or every mood. Thanks again for the awsome welcome.

Kurt

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
...sounds like you're all a lttle more laid back here than other forums.

Kurt

Ya think?:D:D:D

A lighter forum seems to encourage participation and dissipate shyness (actually it's survival of the fittest...:))

In our rare lucid moments we even offer sound technical advice in the various model threads. At least I do...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts