Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Ryan, I live in east coast Canada, and I'm looking at trading my '05 FZ6 for a Star cruiser. I haven't narrowed it down to 1 yet, but there are a few I'm trying to choose from, hopefully this forum can help me make my decision!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome to this wealth of knowledge about Star cruisers.

Bevo's right, the best thing you can do to narrow down your selection is to sit on a few and see how they feel. And if you're lucky enough to have a dealer that will let you test drive, even better.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
howdy. have you been to a local dealership to look at and sit on any?
No I haven't had a chance to sit on all of them yet, but I hope to in the next couple weeks. Basically I'm trying to decide between the V-Star/Road Star bikes or the Stryker/Raider bikes. I sort of feel that 1300 might be big enough, but who knows. I've been riding my FZ6 for 5 years now, and I'm ready to be a little more laid back, without the need to be so "revved up" all the time :)

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M and the huge menu of Star motorcycles. If you don't do a lot of 2-up riding, you will absolutely love the Raider-S.

Hey Bevo, looks like you have another spammer (Ruel L) to take out on trash day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts