Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Yamaha VStar 650
456 Posts
Welcome from Southern Indiana! I ride a bobbed 650 so can't help much with your new ride but I'm sure someone else will be able to.

Reactions: Keith Post

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. Advice i can give you is just take it easy until you get used to it. Is this your first Yamaha? What other brands have you experienced?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Welcome from Pensacola , Florida from another rider who started back in '66

·
Registered
446 Posts
Welcome from the FL panhandle. I guess I'm old enough to almost have been ridding for 55 years but that's not the case. I still consider myself fairly new at this; but I just used my fingers to figure out how long I've be at it. Its a good thing I tried to figure it out now because I was about to run out of fingers. I came up with the number 10. I guess I started riding 10 years ago. (phew, that was close. I don't know what I would have done if I needed more fingers.)

·
Premium Member
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
1,750 Posts
Hello @Normy123 and welcome from Virginia.

Reactions: Keith Post

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
Hi, and welcome from East Tennessee!
The 1300’s are great bikes, yours should be fuel injected.
Just ease on into it, and check all your fluids, and depending upon where you live, get out and grab some wind therapy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,354 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento, Ca.

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana! I've left some money in Vegas a time or two.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Hello and welcome from New York, monarchy of King Cuomo.

·
Premium Member
2003 650 V Star Classic
10 Posts
Welcome from North Central Kentucky! I hope you enjoy this forum and it’s many helpful members as much as I do.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Lots of good stuff here. Fun things to do also! Stop by often...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts