Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not commented on this before, but another nice feature on these new Ventures is when you turn on the ignition to start the engine the low beam headlights do not come on until after you have activated the starter button. The high beam lights do illuminate in a low power mode and not at full high beam power.

Attachments

·
Registered
445 Posts
Another feature that I like is the auto trip record on the GPS. After a mile I believe the GPS will start to record and store your trip. You have to turn this feature on and I think the route can be downloaded to a thumb drive.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Another feature that I like is the auto trip record on the GPS. After a mile I believe the GPS will start to record and store your trip. You have to turn this feature on and I think the route can be downloaded to a thumb drive.
That’s correct Rich. The bike will actually record your route and allow you to download it to share with a friend!
Don’t ya just LOVE technology?!
These bikes are AWESOME!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Not to detract, but had noticed the Raider did the same thing on low (and possibly high) beam on start up also. Thought it was a great added touch to make sure the starter had all the power possible available.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I like that you can connect to the bike thru Bluetooth but the IPhone won't display incoming text, not sure if this is a IPhone thing or a infotainment update needed.
Anyone know?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I like that you can connect to the bike thru Bluetooth but the IPhone won't display incoming text, not sure if this is a IPhone thing or a infotainment update needed.
Anyone know?
It’s a setting that isn’t correct. There’s someone in here who has an iPhone connected for text. I haven’t done it yet myself because there’s enough info for me without adding that too.
When I do a multi state trip that will be a different story and i’ll probably set it up then.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts