Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved back to the mainland from Oahu, HI. I ride an '01 V Star 1100 Classic. Looking forward to some good weekend rides through the great Southwest.

·
Registered
821 Posts
That's great. Welcome to the site. Yeah, I bet that's some nice ridin' out there.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcomes. I haven't gotten in any rides yet, but talking with a couple others I know that have been riding here in southern AZ for years, there are plenty of good routes. I am looking forward to the Grand Canyon trip this summer and getting up into the White Mountains some. Taboo, I bet some if the rides in NY State are pretty incredible, too.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sheriff41! I've already told my wife that when the kids are gone we WILL be moving to AZ. I need a place where I can ride year around...really tired of the snow and rain!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all. Jarhead, went riding yesterday east of Tucson. A little chilly at 64 but a beautiful day for a ride. The scenery and the winding roads were great! If you make it out here you'll not have to park the bike for the winter!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts