Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a brand new 09 V-Star 650 Custom 3 weeks ago. My first bike in many years. The wife requested that I get rid of the toys when the kids showed up. Now they are both in college, so it became time for another toy.

First thing on the bike will be pipes, which are on the way.

BTW. Anybody else realize that your internal Nav system stops working when you get on your bike and head out? Seems like I take the long way everywhere I go.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Oh yeah

I got a brand new 09 V-Star 650 Custom 3 weeks ago. My first bike in many years. The wife requested that I get rid of the toys when the kids showed up. Now they are both in college, so it became time for another toy.

First thing on the bike will be pipes, which are on the way.

BTW. Anybody else realize that your internal Nav system stops working when you get on your bike and head out? Seems like I take the long way everywhere I go.
Duh, :D:D:D. Sorta makes life worth living, don't it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would this be the Lake Highlands near Dallas?If so Man you must be a very good rider too ride any were with in 150miles of Dallas:eek:
Yes it is. Other than college and about 6 months in another city nearby, I have lived in Lake Highlands all my life. I actually live about 3 miles from the house I was born in. And both my kids graduated from the same high school I graduated from!! Pretty cool in a city like Dallas.
As for riding...It's not so bad. But I am fortunate that my ride to and from work are opposite of rush hour traffic and only 4 miles each way.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts