Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if anyone would like to get together for some coffee and a ride sometime...

·
Registered
394 Posts
Not I, but this might help you find some group rides:
http://www.lets-ride.com/event/texas.htm

There's a couple in the next month. Meet with a bunch of guys, ride a bunch of miles, then end with a big mid afternoon dinner/drinks/party/raffle.

Also some poker runs, which usually consist of riding and making 5 stops at different bars or fire stations for a break, food, drink, and a poker card. At the end you see what hand you are dealt and best hand wins. Plus food/drinks/party.

Events like those have led me to meet a bunch of great people and have a lot of great rides.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm a member of the Cowtown Motorcycle Meetup Group. Lots of great folks with all makes of bikes and alot of great rides near and far. Check it out.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm officially moving to Fort Worth at the beginning of May near the TCU area. I'm down for a ride sometime.

·
Registered
458 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm officially moving to Fort Worth at the beginning of May near the TCU area. I'm down for a ride sometime.
You will be right down the road from me!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Very nice! Lovin the white walls and apes. What area of Fort Worth are you in? I love crusin around the city.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Very nice! Lovin the white walls and apes. What area of Fort Worth are you in? I love crusin around the city.
Man TO I work down town and like to ride on Mondays to work. I dont think id do it just for fun to many crazies downtown not paying attention to anything.

Heck with my pipes you can hear me three blocks over and I still get pedestrians stepping out in front of me at greens.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I agree there are a lot of crazies there. Pretty much anywhere in the city you can find em. I guess I kinda like the hustle and looks some people give when bikes go by.

Who is down for a ride this weekend? I'm free Saturday and Sunday during the day. Thinking about riding up to Grapevine to Wilhoites. Or anywhere really, I'm not picky.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts