Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
201 - 205 of 205 Posts

· Registered
2007 V Star 650 Silverado
101 Posts
Reaction score
I recently got back from some time in Portugal, part of which was a 3 day motorcycle tour all around the central part of the country. This is just a very tiny selection of photos from the trip--I can honestly say this was an experience of a lifetime and I'd definitely recommend to anyone if the chance presents itself. Portugal is beautiful, the roads are exciting, and not for nothing it's pretty cheap to be there (I would say my overall expenses on food/drink/lodging amounted to probably 1/3 of what I'd expect to pay for the same here in the US).

In nine days there I saw hundreds and hundreds of motorcycles; the last shot here however is the one and only V-Star I spotted in the whole bunch

Plant Sky Mountain Plant community Ecoregion

Sky Plant Mountain Cloud Natural landscape

Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape Evergreen

Cloud Plant Tire Sky Wheel

Sky Cloud Plant Water Natural landscape

Tire Sky Plant Wheel Mountain

Tire Sky Wheel Plant Vehicle

Building Window Sky Infrastructure Road surface

Wheel Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle Working animal

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

· Registered
16 Posts
Reaction score
I put the new tires on my lil xv250! Man that was a work out! The shop was asking $200 a tire and hell i barley had enough to buy the bike and fix it up to ride! lol so i put in the work and even has to use my work press to break the bead on the back tire! Got it done and on the road and man it was worth the trouble 😈

201 - 205 of 205 Posts