Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
not much in my stash of photos... took this while actually riding several years ago on a ZX7 I repainted. This was the first ride after putting the bike back together.

There isn't much "awesome" to this. Its just an old forgotten road in the back woods of a county i use to live in as a kid. an old county road that was pretty much abandoned for some reason. I went out and rediscovered it on my KLR last year.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Dallied around looking for a place to post this pic, which I think is awesome, cuz it's a pause to laugh while on a great ride: father(me), daughter, and son.
"Thank God I'm a Country Boy!" and "Life ain't nuthin' but a funny, funny riddle..." have been rolling through my head since last night. I almost posted this on the "Great Roads" thread... We crossed the Conn. River, north of home, in Springfield, Vt and rode up Breakneck Hill Road to Hackett Swamp Rd, in Charlestown, NH. This pic is somewhere after the Acworth Road (town to which we're headed) becomes the Charlestown Road (town on our six). If you're looking at a map, we dropped down Hill Rd, and wandered back home on the curvaceous 123A and 12A S to cross the river again, for beer, grilled steak & boiled potato dinner, and beer...
'04 Road Star, daughter(she's not on her phone!) and '97 Virago, SVTC

Attachments

141 - 143 of 143 Posts