Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bike originally came with a windshield but by the time I purchased it, it wasn't on the bike. I found the windshield but the lower brackets are not with it. It's just the two lower brackets in the photo I took off of Ebay. If these weren't rusty, I'd buy them... but..
Bumper Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Font

·
Premium Member
2000 Yamaha V-Star 650
231 Posts
My bike originally came with a windshield but by the time I purchased it, it wasn't on the bike. I found the windshield but the lower brackets are not with it. It's just the two lower brackets in the photo I took off of Ebay. If these weren't rusty, I'd buy them... but.. View attachment 113291
Let me check I know I took those off the 1100 I picked up but will have to hunt to figure out where they are, I'll get back to you ASAP

·
Premium Member
2000 Yamaha V-Star 650
231 Posts
I know I have the other piece and I'll find it at some point tonight but these are a bit nastier than I remember them being.

·
Premium Member
2000 Yamaha V-Star 650
231 Posts
Can't get it to put a pic but the kids will be by in just a bit I'll have one of them doit cause I clicked the place at the bottom and get the touch to put photo but it won't go any further than that and I'm no brighter than last years blown light lol when it comes to tech stuff

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can't get it to put a pic but the kids will be by in just a bit I'll have one of them doit cause I clicked the place at the bottom and get the touch to put photo but it won't go any further than that and I'm no brighter than last years blown light lol when it comes to tech stuff
Yeah, I work with computers and it boggles the mind sometimes how they set up websites.

·
Premium Member
2000 Yamaha V-Star 650
231 Posts
Sorry I can't get any pics to post for some reason, truthfully I still can't find the other piece and looking this one over it's a little rusty but I wanted to at least let you see it, sorry again

·
Premium Member
2000 Yamaha V-Star 650
231 Posts
Not that it matters now 😂 but I found the 3rd little bracket, my brother cut it in half because it was perfect size to make a mount for something on his Hop On Nothing Dumb Azz or Honda as he calls it, not bashing Honda he's just really funny to watch when I call his bike that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts