Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it's 60°+ here in ohio, I never thought I'd have the bike out on Christmas eve. Anyone else enjoying this mild weather? :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That really sucks... it was raining badly yesterday but cleared up really nice today but tomorrow and this weekend it's calling for a lot of rain

·
Registered
600 Posts
Lovin' the warmer weather but wish it didn't come with the rain!!! Still a h... of a lot better than snow :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol wish I could live in California XD

·
Registered
53 Posts
Lol wish I could live in California XD
Careful now.... We are taxed for everything, have wear helmets, packed in like sardines.... But, the weather is nice, been raining a lot lately, which I'm not complaining about at all.... Maybe the 30% increase in price per gallon will be lifted... Yeah right..,, see this state rewarded us for doing such a great job conserving water last year by increasing the cost per unit used, since they lost hundreds of millions in revenue.... At least they were honest in telling us that in those exact words.... A holes. But, on the bright side, they still want to put in a bullet train up the Central Valley..... For the bargain price of oh.... several billion dollars..... lol Still wanna come over? lol. They'd love your contributions to the slush fund LMBO.... :wink:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha maybe not to live but a vacation there would nice, and a bullet train sounds fun. I've never taken any type of public transportation

·
Registered
53 Posts
Haha maybe not to live but a vacation there would nice, and a bullet train sounds fun. I've never taken any type of public transportation
Truth be told, I can hardly wait to become a "visitor" here, maybe ten more years before my wife retires, then, we are out of here...
Up to 200 mph through the Central Valley. Supposedly get from Sacramento area to Los Angeles area in about two hours, verses the 5-6 driving. Problem is, we'd have to get to Sac. Some how to board the damn thing, several hours from here. For the billions it's gonna cost, I'd think it might be a tad more convenient, but, I think it's more for the crooks, I mean gov. people and the hollow wood folk :confused:

·
Super Moderator
6,088 Posts
jessiegyrl, if you've never ridden public transportation, then you owe yourself a trip on the NYC subway from Brooklyn to Manhattan and back during rush hour, or riding the MATA bus at midnight in nearby Memphis.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Yesterday was great 70 degrees here in Kentucky today rain couldn't even put the new l.e.ds on my bike oh well got the boys gun racks and shotguns put together

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lmao I'd assume it's not a pleasant trip during rush hour... and if I ever travel anywhere with an opportunity to try the subway I prolly will just for the experience XD tho not during a busy time preferably

·
Registered
340 Posts
It's 19 degrees at my house now. We also got about 3 inches of new snow. On a happy note, I got the ATV running so I do have something I can ride!!!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Careful now.... We are taxed for everything, have wear helmets, packed in like sardines.... But, the weather is nice, been raining a lot lately, which I'm not complaining about at all.... Maybe the 30% increase in price per gallon will be lifted... Yeah right..,, see this state rewarded us for doing such a great job conserving water last year by increasing the cost per unit used, since they lost hundreds of millions in revenue.... At least they were honest in telling us that in those exact words.... A holes. But, on the bright side, they still want to put in a bullet train up the Central Valley..... For the bargain price of oh.... several billion dollars..... lol Still wanna come over? lol. They'd love your contributions to the slush fund LMBO.... :wink:
ct isn't any better on taxes , they even tax the waste water now (sewage tax ) but at least there's no helmet law...yet. i wear one by choice because i cross state lines often.

·
Super Moderator
6,088 Posts
Incredibly it's 74 degrees here today, so I jumped on the 950t and went for an hour's ride before the rain starts back up again. Unfortunately it's predicted to be in the 30s next weekend, however that'll give me more time on the bobber project.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Incredibly it's 74 degrees here today, so I jumped on the 950t and went for an hour's ride before the rain starts back up again. Unfortunately it's predicted to be in the 30s next weekend, however that'll give me more time on the bobber project.

Lol yeah its looking like it's gonna snow now and I'm doing the opposite XD trying to get the touring stuff to add to my basic model... and right now my bikes outta commission since I sent my ECU to get flashed.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh I will haha hopefully he sends it all back before the snow hits so I don't have to wait till spring

1 - 18 of 18 Posts