Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love this forum and am glad to be a part of it. The last 2 weeks I have had major issues with this site and wasn't sure if it was ME or some technical growing pains?

I get on and it works OK for a short time, and then when I try to navigate to another section, or post, the Site Gets Hung Up and I get a circular spinning icon and then I can't do anything and have to close out of the program.

It only happens on This Site:confused::rolleyes:

Moderators, you can remove this post, but I wasn't sure how to let everyone know. If mine is not an isolated case, then I want it to be known so you can ensure the experience is a great one. This has been happening the last 2 weeks and I have tried everything to correct it, but again, it only happens on this siye:(

Thank you in advance for your comments.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah, like Exsomos said... IE was giving me fits with the site the past couple of days. I only use Firefox at home and all is good.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I use Firefox and have no issues.

·
Administrator
373 Posts
If possible could you get a screenshot of the issue. Does it tell you it is a Datebase error? If you could record what time the issue happened and what page your trying to visit.

- dm, community support

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No I only used IE. It ONLY happens to thsi site. I'm at work NOW and it is 100% FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must be ME or the Browser IE

·
Registered
626 Posts
I use FF and it happens every day to me at what I would think is peak times. I can wait for minutes for a page to load or just keep hitting F5 of keyboard until it loads fast.
Morning and after 11pm est works good all the time.
I have compared ping times with bevo and my pings are good.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Linux + Firefox = Smooth sailing here.

Your problem is why I HATE using Window$ and IE. You never know what you may get, and a problem is often isolated to a single computer, depending on what other programs are on your machine or what snooping-bugs installed themselves in your browser.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Google Chrom works great on this site, that is if you don't mind waiting 5 to 10 minutes for each page to load.:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts