Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are alot of MO folks on here just curious Is there anybody besides me from Alabama?? Call out Bamers!! lol:D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anybody wants to there is a ride in mobile to the beach on Sunday I will be leaving jackson ( it's an hour north of mobile) that morning if anybody wants to go... Let me know

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm riding with my club to crossville, TN this weekend for an overnighter. If anyone sees a little band of bikers with the USMC eagle globe and anchor on their backs, that's us. Give us a wave or something!

·
Registered
252 Posts
If anybody wants to there is a ride in mobile to the beach on Sunday I will be leaving jackson ( it's an hour north of mobile) that morning if anybody wants to go... Let me know

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Somehow I didnt see this post. Hope we can meet up some day!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Smitty, I sent you a freind request. Lets ride together sometime. It might be best to PM me to make sure I get the message since I am not on here often. :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
I get down to cullman once in a while! Love the roads down there compared to here in Huntsville! Send me a pm sometime if you want to see about tagging up for a ride!

I'm rooted, bitchez!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Roll Call

Enterprise, AL here...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts