Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took mine apart and I want to make sure I put it back together right.

I'm stupid and I should of took pictures before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Did you figure out what you needed? I may have my old switch laying around someplace.....can look tomorrow if you still need info

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I boiled it down to either the actual spring switch behind that white piece. I may have dropped a ball while disassembling I don't know if there is one in this assembly. If I jump the ground to the contact on the white plastic (where the starter button actually makes contact it kicks over.

I'm most likely going to order a used switch on eBay I seen a few in black hopefully they're all the same. There's definitely something screwy with that switch or possibly the wire going to it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you figure out what you needed? I may have my old switch laying around someplace.....can look tomorrow if you still need info

If you feel like being brave pop out that white piece let me know what's behind it.

Or if you have a whole switch you wanna sell lmk. I'm looking at a few on eBay right now only going for like 20 bucks.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There was a blue and black wire on the switch I gotta trace those to the battery or where ever, and ohm them both out in case a wire snapped. Wish I was better with diagrams.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Sorry man.....had to hit the road for work. Out until Friday.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have this
View attachment 54602 View attachment 54610
The right and all of it's together your call.
Throw me a price if youd like im in zip 06403 :D. I don't need the throttle cables or even the grip. But up to you, like I said I got one guy local to me who might have one but im waiting to hear back from him.

Sucks because im doing what a parts changer would do lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts