Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at buying a good detailed service book for a 1100 Classic. Anyone know where I can get this online?

·
Registered
39 Posts
just google Clymer service manual. look around, because I've seen them for as little as $23 and as much as $65. Also they have them on ebay occasionly

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've searched and searched for a V-star 950 service manual. So far, I've found them for the tourer model, but not the basic. Should I just buy the tourer model and not worry about all the extra information? I'm really interested in the electrical diagrams that a manual may include. If I could get those without a huge manual, that'd be fine too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Google the net!

I've searched and searched for a V-star 950 service manual. So far, I've found them for the tourer model, but not the basic. Should I just buy the tourer model and not worry about all the extra information? I'm really interested in the electrical diagrams that a manual may include. If I could get those without a huge manual, that'd be fine too.
Hey, Devilfish, when googlin for 'v-star 950 service manual' I came across www.ecrater.com ; have a look at that site, they might have what you are looking for!

·
Registered
249 Posts
for my vstar 1100, year 2000, i got clymer M281-3 off internet for about 28.00, see below for tele and name info. I got from the Motor Bookstore.

If you need to contact us you may do so by calling us toll-free
at 1-800-982-4599 in the US and Canada (all others please call
+1-386-668-6363).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts