Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just looked down on the home page and found this posting for SoCal. I live in Santee just east of San Diego. I ride the 52 almost every work day. Would like to hook up with a group of fellow VStars for weekend rids. I have a 2008 1100 Custom. let me know the next time the group gets together and I will try to be there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in Escondido. I'm currently staying off the bike. I'm going through chemo right now for testicular cancer, which makes me feel week. I don't want to risk laying the bike over. I'll be done with the cancer the beginning of December and figure I'll be ready to get back on by spring.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm in Escondido. I'm currently staying off the bike. I'm going through chemo right now for testicular cancer, which makes me feel week. I don't want to risk laying the bike over. I'll be done with the cancer the beginning of December and figure I'll be ready to get back on by spring.
Damn, good luck with chemo. My mom is going through it right now. No fun, but gotta do what you gotta do to get better!

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Does the I.E. Count?

LOL, I'm in the Inland Empire and just got my first Cruiser. 2006 Roadstar Silverado, I love it! Looking to ride on the weekends I don't have my kids.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am a new member out of orange County. Have you been able to pull off any group rides? I have a 2009 stratoliner, which I just bought 4 weeks ago.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just joined this forum and saw this thread.
I'm near Disneyland, in Orange County.
Don't see too much recent activity. Are you still active? How often do you get together?

Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Pork Chop,

Your post is the first I have seen since I got my bike in November. I am down in Aliso Viejo. There is a a Star Chapter 320 (I think that is the number) out of Irvine. They meet out of Mission Motorsports in Irvine.

Brock

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have never heard back from anyone in this thread that has a club. There is a star chapter club based out of mission motorsports in irvine. They do group rides and bike nights. I haven't had a chance to check them out. Nice bike!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Swomack ... with it being 20 deg. here in PA and looking at the weather out your way being in the mid 70's all week, I am with you in spirit brother !!! Know that doesn't really count but ...... :cool:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ok folks - joining the ranks with my '08 Roadliner. Just converted from Honda RC 51 sportbike to the big Roady. Big difference ! ! Would like to meet and ride.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts