Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody been following the John Cena saga on his Ford GT? if not, here's the short scoop: so for the lucky few that Ford chose to have the privilege of paying them lots of money for their GT, the buyer has to sign a contract that forbids that person from selling the car for at least 2 years of ownership. well John Cena sold his GT after just a few months of owning it. so Ford sued him. of course this raises all the legal and ethical questions of how a company can dictate what a person does with their private property. Cena and Ford decided to settle out of court with Ford claiming the money would go to charity.

i really really wanted to see this thing go through court to see what a company can actually do with a contract. but i guess Cena didn't feel it was worth it. jerk.

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
If I could have any Ford car I want, I want one of these

and a way to drive it on the NY state Thruway.

I dont know where I would put the EZpass...

Attachments

·
Registered
932 Posts
If I could have any Ford car I want, I want one of these

and a way to drive it on the NY state Thruway.

I dont know where I would put the EZpass...
As long you put a side mirror and turn signals, you can run those on the road. (At least what I remember when I live in NY 20+ years ago. And as far as the EZ Pass goes, just hold it up as you go thru.

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Look closer - it has mirrors

I guess I should put turn signals on the front, but unnecessary on the back - no one will be able to keep up with me...

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Dead link. Too bad, that would've been amusing (like I'd ever apply to buy a Ford! lol)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts