Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spring is officially here!! Weather should be clearing soon for some of you so hopefully you will join in. Make sure and post you odometer picture anytime after February 1st. Are there any changes needed to challenge? Anyone can participate, are you up for the challenge.

See this thread for challenge details:
https://www.starbikeforums.com/forums/11-general-bike-talk/116120-january-mileage-challenge.html

Then post new odometer picture here. Check back for updated spreadsheet.

·
Super Moderator
4,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes, bike is dirty, ride or wash? I'll choose ride every time.

·
Registered
962 Posts
That's my mileage as of today. The beginning mileage was the same as the end of Feb. Sorry, Les, I didn't update at the beginning of the month. But you can use this mileage from today for April challenge, I'm not going to ride today, too much stuff to do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The challenge details link is down.
Welcome to the challenge. Link is fixed. We harass each other back and forth if you read some of the previous months challenge. It's all in fun. But I do think some are putting their bikes on a Jack and racking up miles in their garage. 😀😁😂

·
Super Moderator
13,112 Posts
Welcome to the challenge. Link is fixed. We harass each other back and forth if you read some of the previous months challenge. It's all in fun. But I do think some are putting their bikes on a Jack and racking up miles in their garage. 😀😁😂
that only works in reverse

·
Super Moderator
4,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just updated spreadsheet with summited mileage. Please check your mileage, I fat finger the keyboard at times and want to make sure it's right. Any new entries?

·
Registered
170 Posts
It's been a moment since I tasted the gold and April has to be the Month I climb back on top of the Mountain and look down on all you small people.

Should be the best Month so far for many of us to ride; ENJOY and BE SAFE !

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
It's been a moment since I tasted the gold and April has to be the Month I climb back on top of the Mountain and look down on all you small people.

Should be the best Month so far for many of us to ride; ENJOY and BE SAFE !
You must be one of those “Dreamers” I’ve heard so much about!
“Little people” eh?
Gotcha.... One order of humble pie comin up!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I would like to preemptively congratulate whoever it is this month that's going to play the part of Lucy and pull the football away right as I'm about to kick it. In the end, I will just go home to my dog, who is far more popular than I am and who lacks respect for me.

Congratulations GENERIC SVTC OWNER on your April Mileage Challenge trophy!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I would like to preemptively congratulate whoever it is this month that's going to play the part of Lucy and pull the football away right as I'm about to kick it. In the end, I will just go home to my dog, who is far more popular than I am and who lacks respect for me.

ROFLMBO!! Now THATS funny @Cliffieg !

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Mileage 22577
Hey @Roadguy welcome aboard. If this is your first time logging into this challenge, you need to post a picture of your bike odometer (verification purposes). We post pics of them at the end of each month to verify mileage. Many of us already involved didn’t post pics for the start of this month because they were already posted for the end of last month and just carried over.
We have a lot of fun here and a little “ribbing“ to boot! Enjoy and welcome!

Chief

·
Super Moderator
4,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just updated the spreadsheet on first post of thread. Please double check your mileage and make sure I included everyone. Even though we have a few more joining in, I was hoping to see more. Spring is starting for most and even if you only ride a bit, join on in.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Alright guys, I have had Bronchitis going on 8 days now, went to the doctor the other day and hopefully I'll get better shortly but I have already missed a week so I really do need the bowling "handicap" we discussed last month. We can take my mileage last month and divide by 4. Even though I have been sick longer than a week I'll be nice and take a weeks handicap, let call it 600 miles!

·
Registered
455 Posts

I almost feel bad for you, you had an excellent month last month only to have the rug pulled out from under you because of my little 4 day excursion through Florida. Since I almost feel bad for you I'll not be offended if you go back to the March thread and look at my trophy. Feel free to look at it anytime you want, you can even hold it.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts