Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
13,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Owner: Aussielad
This is my 1998 XVS 650A Dragstar Classic 650cc.

Modifications: It has Custom paint, toffee-gold metallic with Pearl White metallic and black and silver pinstriping. Jama Slash Cut exhaust, Beach Bar style Handlebars, Custom Saddle, Chrome edging to fenders and tank.
Accessories: Crash bars, Kuryakin Grips, pegs, brake and gear peddles, antique front fender light, tombestone tailight, airhorns, restored and restudded Willie & Max saddlebags, leather handlebar/fork toolbag.
Length of time to build: 5 Months.
I have always loved cruisers. I bought this bike as a partial restoration after a long time away from bikes, had to do some respraying and thanks to the U.S. I was able to get all the aftermarket pieces needed to finish the bike.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Congrats on your bike! For what is is worth my son liked yours the best! Now get out there and ride her!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Congratulations Aussielad! Let's ride to the closest watering hole and i'll buy you the drink of your choice. Just give me a couple days to mount these floats and calculate how much gas i'm gonna need.....

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Congratulations Aussielad! Let's ride to the closest watering hole and i'll buy you the drink of your choice. Just give me a couple days to mount these floats and calculate how much gas i'm gonna need.....
Good on ya Sparky, thanks mate, I would love to take up your offer and in the mean time I will have a drink for you and the other guys on here. You stay safe where you are and keep those threads coming. Take care mate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts