Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody found aftermarket performance parts for the Raider yet. Or rather, have any experience with same?

I would like some pipes that retain much of the look of the stock units but a bit more "free-er flowing." ;) Would also like to get more air into the airbox. The stock unit is rather small for such a big engine.

I have found an intake kit at Pacific Coast Star but would like some first hand knowledge before I plunk down a serious amount of coin.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Has anybody found aftermarket performance parts for the Raider yet. Or rather, have any experience with same?

I would like some pipes that retain much of the look of the stock units but a bit more "free-er flowing." ;) Would also like to get more air into the airbox. The stock unit is rather small for such a big engine.

I have found an intake kit at Pacific Coast Star but would like some first hand knowledge before I plunk down a serious amount of coin.
I found the best peformance mod by far is to change the cut out chips ..This will enable you to make this bike screem...WATCH your warranty.....Ride hard fast ...keep your risk low....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts