Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I go by Pi.girl I am extremely happy to be a part of this forum... I used to ride many, many moons ago... 3 of my 4 boys are all grown up and on their own and my youngest is in his mid-teens... so I figured it was time to get back to riding... I met a GREAT man (an AMAZING friend), Keith Post. I was telling him about me riding when I was younger and that I would love to get back to it, he offered to help me find a good bike... He did exactly that... I purchased a BEAUTIFUL V-STAR... I received an AWESOME deal on my bike... Now that I am a member, I am looking forward to updates on my bike to suit my riding style...

:smile:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NC! $2800 for a whole bike.... That's how much I'd pay just for stage I upgrade in HD world ) enjoy your new ride and be safe out there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
nice deal on the bike

there is a 2005 Road Star on Cragslist near me right now, 18k miles on the odo and $3000, with windshield and saddle bags. Original owner.

I watch the listings enough to know its a great deal, but Im not ready to buy a touring bike right now. I think Im going to have to miss out on this one.

·
2,349 Posts
Welcome and great deal on a beautiful bike. Damn, I paid almost that much for a 2000 V Star last year!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,016 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Ride often and safe safe. Great looking ride.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Very nice PI.GIRL. So you know our beloved Keith Post, eh? Fantastic. What a great deal on that beauty. I am on the 950 as well, and do love the styling of the bike. I just added a batwing to it this Fall.

Thanks for the pics and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Welcome PI.Girl! You have a great friend, there, for sure. Your ride is beautiful and the color perfect. You will have lots of fine riding with the 950. I am an older female and love the handling of my 950 tourer. Over time have added some accessories to personalize and more safe for me. Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

1 - 17 of 17 Posts