Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I always had a bike as a kid and then at the age of 48 I decided to finally buy another bike. I bought a 2008 Vulcan 900 Custom in candy red about 4 months ago for 3,500. It was a no brainer. Three weeks ago I traded the Vulcan in and decided to buy a larger bike for riding two up and taking longer trips. I ended up with a Yamaha Roadliner. A great bike with comfort and power. I bought the bike new for 10k. It's an S model with all the chrome. Suprisingly they gave me 4,300 for my trade in which was off set with 800 in BS fees. I didn't complain since I know it was a good deal. The bike is an 09 with 0 miles but it's 3 years old. He had a new one wit a bat wing but that was 16k. Anyway, it's not about the $$ but the experience. I wanted to buy a M109R but I read too many tranny issues and I think the ROadliner is a better bike for two up. I look forward to posting in this forum.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new bike.
Get some pics posted.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Welcome Trader....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks. I was out riding today in 34 degree weather. A windshield and down gloves makes all the difference. It was still cold but it felt good.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard fellow liner rider. Awesome bike,congrats.Post a pic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts