Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new 2013 Raider SCL with zero miles on her...well when i pulled her off the truck anyway. Now she has almost 500 :). North Florida is my area to ride. Scouts out!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum from just north of you. Did you get the limited edition raider? you know the one with the airbrushed lolypops on the tank. I'm sure some of our members would like to see a pic of that fine artwork. Tell us a bit yourself like how long you've been riding, what were your other bikes and when are you coming to visit me :D.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont know about any suckers painted on my bike. However, yes it is one of the 500 scl's made. I like to ride but i dont see myself riding across the boarder lol, that would be one heck of a trip sure sure. Started riding when i was five or six, prob got a solid 10+ years riding. Had several over the years, last one i had was a 2009 v star 1100 custom. Still got that one, its currently for sale. Got lil over 3k miles and virtually nib condition.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Superb. It's got the best colour combo around :D I could be biased though.
I totally agree. I had the chance to buy last years model that was still nib in jacksonville. However the dealer was asking the same price as i payed for this years model. Plus i like this color combo better anyway. Couldnt beat the deal at 15,900 for a new bike :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts