Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marriage, new house, kids on the way you pic em all reasons why i sold my bikes and gave up riding at the time. Then life gets busy and you dont have the time but those nice days you miss it. Well after all these years i'm back. Wanted a HD but with a family and a slow economy who has 15-20k to drop on one. So I bought a sweet 99 Roadstar silverado. To me the RS is what HD used to be about. A working mans bike! A Tough bike that a middle class working man can afford and be proud to ride. Don't get me wrong I love HD's! But im really loving my Roadstar!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome back to riding and welcome to the 4M!! Was 33 year hiatus for me. And you posted a pic first post!! That will get you extra bonus points around here.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad you found the time to get back on the bike and Ride. I agree about the Price of some of the bikes on the market.
I hope all your Questions are answered..

Nice ride..

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum eh. The roadstar is one saweet ride man but you should ride it on the road not the field like in your pic ;). Feels great to be back in the saddle doesn't it. I did like Tiger and waited to long but came back I did :D. Don't be shy to post often, jump right in the discussions and offer any advice you have.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts