Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just another old guy that decided to buy a motorcycle after about 15 years without one. And the adjustment was good. I got a 650 V-star and liked it so much that I decided the 950 V-star cruiser was more my speed. It handles great, rides real good and the wife even thinks it's pretty!

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Welcome K-Train, sounds similar to my story, I went from a 650 classic to a 950 tourer, and love it. Any pics of it? We love em' here. Ride safely!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome K-Train. I'm in a similar situation except I took a 43 year break. Had a Kawi 750 H2 in 73, now have a vstar 1300 and am loving it.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Did the same 4 years ago. Hadn't had a bike since the mid 70's. Started with a Honda 750 Aero and moved up to the V-Star 1300 and now the Stratoliner Deluxe. Love being back in the wind. Enjoy your new ride and be safe, it's a jungle out there :wink: :smile:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome K-Train, from southwestern PA. From where do ya ride? I too returned after 28 long years without, bout 4 yrs. ago now. Every spring was a new twist of torture till I re-acquired. And yar, please post up some pics of yer ride when ya get a chance.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome aboard, K-Train! It was a 34 year hiatus for me, but in the past 12 months I have bought two brand new bikes; a V-Star 650 Custom and Honda CB500FA. I love them both equally!

Glen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts