Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back in the saddle briefly, I should say. Got my 600 mile service done and then....the mother of all hurricanes descends upon NC. So after 4 days of rain (18.5 inches here) and now the rivers peaking, it's been a no-go for riding. Finally did get out yesterday for a slow/cautious ride. There's going to be sand, overwash, and leaves/pine needles on the roads for a while to come. It felt great to get out again. Gotta depart now for a 9 day work trip, so it will be October before I ride again :crying: Man I miss riding!

Hope to check back in with everyone in a couple of weeks.

·
Super Moderator
6,015 Posts
Glad you survived the hurricane and was able to get out briefly, keep us updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
445 Posts
Back in the saddle briefly, I should say. Got my 600 mile service done and then....the mother of all hurricanes descends upon NC. So after 4 days of rain (18.5 inches here) and now the rivers peaking, it's been a no-go for riding. Finally did get out yesterday for a slow/cautious ride. There's going to be sand, overwash, and leaves/pine needles on the roads for a while to come. It felt great to get out again. Gotta depart now for a 9 day work trip, so it will be October before I ride again :crying: Man I miss riding!

Hope to check back in with everyone in a couple of weeks.
Glad you are ok. Be safe. Well will be here. Safe travels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts