Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Girls too. Ron here. Just signed up. Looking to get back on the machine. Was going to sell, no-one buying. After this long, decided to keep and through some money at it. I have a 2000 Road Star Silverado. I am very proud to say that this bike looks near new due to constant care and garaged all the time. Has just 24K and was running great till...... Am 57 years young and retired here in Florida. Was an ASE Certified Teck/ Shop Foreman/ Service Manager for a Multi-Brand Car Dealership. Have two kids, a house a pool and a dog too and a wfe who still loves me after 25 years. Not bad. Wish my bike was better. I have a question regarding loss of oil pressure which I will post later. In the meantime.....Enjoy the ride.

Ron

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ron. If you have questions this is the place for answers. We have many great brains and a ton of wild and crazy people. Take care and keep the rubber side down!

·
Registered
71 Posts
From one newbie to another...welcome.

And thanks to the title of this thread, Aerosmith's "Back in the Saddle" has been stuck in my head all afternoon. Thanks!

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Wecome to the knowledge base and insane asylum.

......And thanks to the title of this thread, Aerosmith's "Back in the Saddle" has been stuck in my head all afternoon. Thanks!
Yep, me too. Springer, however, will have the Gene Autry version going on in his head I'm sure.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Gene Autry?

Yep, me too. Springer, however, will have the Gene Autry version going on in his head I'm sure.
Man O Man. We are/do have some long-in-the-tooth riders on this forum. As posted somewhere on here "Lots of old Goats here".

Welcome to the Star/Strat/Roadliner forum.:)
Ride Often, Ride Safe, Just Ride.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts

Naturally. Gene has the latest version. Every time he starts that slow drawl, I wonder how Dale felt about him being back in the saddle...:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Got my vote!

Ok, you have changed my mind...Springer is absolutely right and this must be Isabelle!:D:D:D
This pic has gotten my vote as to being ISABELLE.:D

I have no idea where in France her town is but I think it would be a lovely ride to get there from the Port my bike is unloaded from.;)

·
Registered
319 Posts
This pic has gotten my vote as to being ISABELLE.:D

I have no idea where in France her town is but I think it would be a lovely ride to get there from the Port my bike is unloaded from.;)
It is southwest of Paris, about 100 km. By cons, you might be disappointed to have made the trip :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts