Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2015 bolt this summer. Love it,can't stop customizing the thing! Anyway,love everything bolt. Glad to be here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's up fellow Bolters!! I don't have a lot of pics yet,rather ride then take pics. Took the Bolt camping at Indian cave Ne. Loaded down!!! The bike did great. uploadfromtaptalk1450402733513.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1450402758929.jpg

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice looking bike!!! I'm wondering what you had before and how it compares.... I really like this bike, but, haven't had anything smaller that 1200cc's in many, many years..... oh yea......

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm 5'6" about 160. The bolt is the biggest bike I've had. My last bike was a 97 Suzuki intruder 750. Loved it,had it for 12 years. Only $25 in replacement parts the whole time. (Not counting maintenance, tires,accessories and probably 6 helmets) So far I love the bolt. Handles way better. More comfortable, believe it or not. The thing I love about the bolt the best,besides how it looks is the riding position. Much more natural,accesndlmost lime a dirt bike. Fun fun fun to ride. The only thing I don't like is the belt drive. Shafter is much smoother. Whew!! Long post.....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks, been kinda thinking about a second ride, something to play with, my Roadie is my daily commuter..... This thing looks like a lot of fun.... And not priced to bad either.....
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice bike!!! The bolt is a really fun ride. Handles well and it's predictable. Riding position is a little more aggressive ,but comfortable.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks, that's what's appealing to me about your bike..... Striped down, time to relive my youth in aggressive ridding.... Don't tell my wife though lol.....

·
Super Moderator
6,013 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Seen a lot of good feedback about the bolt. All Girls Garage did a segment on it at last year's Daytona bike week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts