Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone..2005 vstar 1100 classic i currently have the rear seat removed from the bike and have a chrome rack mounted to the rear fender.

im in search of a good bag for trips to and from work , maybe carry a gallon of milk at the most if i need to stop on my way home

i do not want a back seat or sissy bar rack or traditional saddlebags... i like the idea of a swingarm bag but it isnt easily removable. id like it to be easy to take on and off

any recommendations? preferably under $100

·
Registered
364 Posts
I plan to use the Cortech Super 2.0 (24 litre) tail bag from my new Honda CB500FA on my soon-to-be-delivered V-Star 650 Custom's newly installed solo rack. It's much smaller than the bag shown above, yet still holds a surprising amount of stuff. Here's a pic of the Cortech mounted on my 500F.

Glen

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Along those same lines....look for a "roll bag"...lots of options....

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I plan to use the Cortech Super 2.0 (24 litre) tail bag from my new Honda CB500FA on my soon-to-be-delivered V-Star 650 Custom's newly installed solo rack. It's much smaller than the bag shown above, yet still holds a surprising amount of stuff. Here's a pic of the Cortech mounted on my 500F.

Glen

My Nelson Rigg sport tail bag expands. I can fit a couple bags of groceries in there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts