Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put on my new Pirelli front tire on the other day and dropped in some Dyna Balancing beads.:) It has made a world of difference. The front now is running smooth and straight without "wobble".:D I can take my hands off the bars at any speed and feel safe.

The most interesting thing is that I am using them on a tubed tire.:eek: I figured what the Hell and put the in anyway. Tomorrow I do the back tire for extra balance and safety.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I checked their website and I wasn't sure, do you add them after balancing the wheel with weights or did you use them instead of weights? I'm about to by a bike and it will need new tires so I'm trying to learn a bit about the process.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I used these when I replaced my tires. Front tire had a wobble prior to changing tires. Smooth since replacing booth tires. I will most likely used these again.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ive never tried them on bietires but the balance bbs work great for my wife and my Mud trucks. 33x13.50 Pitbulls and 37x12.50 Goodyears 12,000 airsoft bbs in each truck.

Ive been debating on throwing them in hte bike tires when they get replaced but I would never have done it to a tubed tire.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts