Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All :) New here !
I recently acquired a 2003 xvs 1100 custom,
I’m considering the Baron Nastyboy slip on exhaust , as it’s a little more in my price range at this time .

curious if anyone can give me some first hand insight into how these new pipes will sound and perform.

I want something that will sound loud and mean.

it currently has stock pipes without baffles, and feel like it needs a decent set of pipes with baffles to build a little back pressure and eliminate all of the traits that go along with not having them inside .

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin i have an 01 1100 classic myself. Can't help you with the barons i have cobras on my bike. I believe pipes can make a bike. There is a lot of nice people here and i hope they can answer your question

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome from Wisconsin i have an 01 1100 classic myself. Can't help you with the barons i have cobras on my bike. I believe pipes can make a bike. There is a lot of nice people here and i hope they can answer your question
Thanks for welcome 😎

I couldn’t agree more , the right pipes and the right set of bars really do define the personality of the bike.

I’ve heard lots of good things about both the cobras and V&H.

The Barons have caught my eyes as I can get into em with shipping for just under 500 cad , which will allow me to continue to make some other upgrades . Hoping not to put all of my limited supply of eggs into one basket if ya know what I mean ! lol

I’ve read a couple online reviews and the purchaser feedback was postive, but I never know if it’s just the retailer putting comments up to boost sales .

hoping this might be the right place for some first hand insight.

Have a great day man! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.