Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
This post made me chuckle at some of the comments. I'm 36 and starting to show some grey in my beard. The wife likes my facial hair two different ways. Either a full year beard or a short with the clippers. I have only grown a Yeard one time. My beard doesn't grow very quickly so it takes a lot of patients for me. Plus a trip to the barbershop once a month for them to keep it looking decent through the process. I've been bald since I was 21 so it's tough for me to spend money on beard trims. But I have noticed if I don't leave it to the pro's my ocd ends up making a mistake and then I shave it off. lol
In my humble opinion, the gray makes the beard. (y)

·
Registered
675 Posts
Been trying to grow one again since this thread started. Since I will not be riding for awhile due to weather..I have decided that I am folic'ly challenged. However I have proved that I can grow some grey hair on my face...out of my nose....in my ears....on my back...just not enough on my face call it a beard...off it comes in the morning..

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I will admit i am folicaly challenged my self. The only place i don't have a problem growing it is on my head and i suppose that isn't such a bad thing. I have that thick curly stuff that pretty much does what it wants to.

·
2,370 Posts
I will admit i am folicaly challenged my self. The only place i don't have a problem growing it is on my head and i suppose that isn't such a bad thing. I have that thick curly stuff that pretty much does what it wants to.
It used to be like that on my head. No way I could ever get a comb through it. Now it's a lot thinner with a big shiny spot on top (which my son constantly reminds me of - his day is coming). I always had a bit of a scraggly beard whenever I tried to grow one when i was younger, but now it seems the thick hair that used to grow on my head has migrated to my face. It's not growing fast (about an inch in the month since I started it) but it's so thick I can barely get my beard comb through it.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts