Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to hear your best quotes you've ever heard about a bike.

I like to watch some YouTube videos, (especially when the weather turns nasty). And I just got a good quote from ChaseOnTwoWheels about the new Yamaha XSR900. (BTW this is a dream bike of mine.)

So the quote I'm gonna share is, "That bike looks, legit, like it goes to the gym about 6 or 7 times a week".

So what's your quote? I want to hear some great one-liners. What's the quote, what's the bike, and what's the situation that brought a really great statement about the bike?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just got another good one from CagerOnTwoWheels, (also about the XSR900).

"Yes, this bike looks like suit and tie. Like you leave work and your boss says, 'Yes, very nice, very civilized motorcycle'. Then, drive off, round the corner away from your boss. Full throttle, and, "Haha! I eat baby for breakfast!"

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When people ask me what it was like to fly in an ultralight I always say " its like riding a bike in 3 dimensions." An awesome experience.
I see those things up around my town skies because we have our own little airport. They do hang gliders on Sundays too. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
318 Posts
"Only a biker knows why dogs stick their heads out the window when travelling down the highway."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts