Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to put a fairing on my "08". Having a stereo in it would be at the top of the list. Any info you share is appreciated.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I ordered my fairing from Bagger Wizzards in georgia...it was $550 shipped, I opted to have him not include a stereo due to the fact I wanted to pick my own components. I have yet to receive it due to waiting on the big brown truck to deliver it. He seems like a good guy, always responds to emails/phone calls, super helpful. He has pix of the fairings on his website.

Only downfall is he isnt set up for credit cards so its cash or check only. so that added an extra week (mailing him the check).

I can keep you updated as soon as i receive it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered my fairing from Bagger Wizzards in georgia...it was $550 shipped, I opted to have him not include a stereo due to the fact I wanted to pick my own components. I have yet to receive it due to waiting on the big brown truck to deliver it. He seems like a good guy, always responds to emails/phone calls, super helpful. He has pix of the fairings on his website.

Only downfall is he isnt set up for credit cards so its cash or check only. so that added an extra week (mailing him the check).

I can keep you updated as soon as i receive it.
Ok thanks.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I have a Reckless fairing and so far so good, they have a bunch of options for it like stereo's, speakers, windshields and now they have lower air deflectors. Tsukayu also makes fairings with stereo's. Both of these are fiberglass and your typical batwing fairing.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Would like to put a fairing on my "08". Having a stereo in it would be at the top of the list. Any info you share is appreciated.
One thing Ive noticed (and just about everyone who has one) after I put mine on is when your doing hi way speeds the turbulent air that gets pushed over the windshield and wind coming from under the fairing can sometimes rattle your head and eyes very badly making it hard to focus down the road and give you (me) a bad headache. I had a 5" regular windshield and now have a Klock Werks 6.5" and its designed to eliminate a lot of that. I also might need lower wind deflectors but going to try this new windshield first before I spend another 100 bucks. Just an FYI

1 - 5 of 5 Posts