Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2005 V Star 1100 Classic
42 Posts
One of my all time fave movies...Pulp Fiction
Samuel L Jackson:
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"
(the made-up verse was voted 4th best movie speech of all time)

·
Registered
166 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
"Them scoundrals I'm tracking are hot on my trail". Rooster Cogburn
"Them that I ain't hittnin...I ain't aimin at". Rooster Cogburn
"Dying ain't much of a livin boy". Josey Whales
Chief Ten Bear- "Your they grey rider, you would not make peace with the blue coats...you may go in peace".
Josey- "I recon not".
"Hold on to your hat little lady, hell is coming to breakfast". Chief Dan George

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
"If I'm here and you're here... doesn't that make it our time?" Jeff Spicoli to Mr Hand after his pizza was delivered. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm good" Jeff Spicoli (Sean Penn) Fast Times

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
371 Posts
There are so many in Josey Wales.

Lone Watie (Chief Dan George), "I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. I'll bet they have him pulling a wagon up in..."

·
Registered
404 Posts
So many great movie lines...
3 Amigos...We don't need no stinking badges..
Wayne's World ....Ssshhwwwwinnnnnggggg, she is babealicious, if she were President she would be Baberham Lincoln or the I am not worthy
Good Morning Vietnam.... Sgt. Major: Do you know what 3 up and 3 down means airman?, Chronhauer ( Robin Williams): end of an inning

·
Registered
465 Posts
Forest Gump
"they go together like peas and carrots"

"Mamma always said life is like a box of chocolates- you never know what your gonna get."

After investing his earnings from Bubba Gump Shrimp into a fruit company (Apple Computer) and being told he was now very wealthy he replied: "well... that's just one less thing to have to worry about"

Lt Dan looks at Bubba "What's wrong with your lips?
Bubba: I was born with big gums, sir.
Lt Dan: Yeah, well, you better tuck that in. Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.

Lt Dan to Forest and Bubba: Two standing orders in this platoon. One, take good care of your feet. Two, try not to do anything stupid, like gettin' yourself killed.
Forrest Gump: I sure hope I don't let him down.

·
2,729 Posts
There are so many in Josey Wales.

Lone Watie (Chief Dan George), "I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. I'll bet they have him pulling a wagon up in..."
"...Kansas somewhere."
There are a lot...

Bounty hunter: "A man's gotta make a livin'."
Josey: "Dyin' ain't much of a livin'."

Fletcher: "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's rainin'."

21 - 40 of 76 Posts