Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2005 V Star 1100 Classic
44 Posts
Any and all quotes from Gunnery Sgt Hartman - Full Metal Jacket - however none can be repeated on this site

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning..."- St Kilgore - Apocalypse Now

Cowboy: I can't make it. Ajax: Are you sure? Cowboy: Yes, I'm sure Ajax: Well, good! I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps! - The Warriors

I can't swim. Why you crazy, the fall will probably kill you ! - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

·
2,025 Posts
Andy Dufresne: It's funny. On the outside, I was an honest man. Straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,009 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
From "Major League" :
Bob Uecker:
"Remember, fans, Tuesday is Die Hard Night. Free admission for anyone who was actually alive the last time the Indians won the pennant."
"This guy threw at his son in a father-son game."
"JUST a bit outside"
"Heywood leads the league in most offensive categories, including nose hair. When this guy sneezes, he looks like a party favor. "
Runner asks first baseman "How's your wife and my kids?"

From "Harvey"

Wilson asks the bartender if Elwood is alone and the bartender says "well, there's two schools of thought, sir."

Elwood: His mother told him "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Blazing Saddles

"Excuse me while I whip this out."
"You said rape twice." "I like rape."
"Sorry about the up yours, n-----."
"You in show business, Tex? Then get your friggin' boots off the stage."

·
2,025 Posts
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”
― Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
"I ain't gonna hit ya...I ain't gonna hit ya...the hell I ain't!" Any guesses?
I aint gonna hit ya eh! (Canadian subtitled release)

your quote is paraphrased btw....

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Well, my name's Dewey Oxburger. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if you've noticed, but I got a slight weight problem. Ox from the movie Stripes

Played by John Candy who along with Chris Farley could make me laugh at just about anything.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts