Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's a lot of threads about seats, but I have a more specific question and can't find a good answer.

I already know all the comparisons between Mustang and Ultimate seats for the riders, but I want to hear from everyone's passengers on this one.

Which company makes the more comfortable passenger seat?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I can't compare the two brands, but I do have the Ultimate driver and passenger set and my wife loves the new passenger seat! It is far wider then the factory, and softer as well.

Joel

·
Registered
33 Posts
It is a bit thicker, yes.. The main thing she likes is it is FAR wider, a lot more butt-to-seat contact :). I don't think it sits her too much higher, nothing she complained about at least. I also have the rider seat too, so it might even it out.

Joel

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input. I had the mustang on my old bike, but have heard so many good things about the ultimate that I think I'm going to try it out for my new 'Liner.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hey there Trav - ditto the comments from Joel. Wifey is so much happier with the Ultimate passenger seat. As Joel says, its much wider and slightly taller than the stocker. Go for it, your wife will thank you ! ! !

·
Registered
43 Posts
2008 Roadliner - Took a long ride last weekend. First thing my wife said when we got home was how much she likes the ultimate passenger seat!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thick passenger seat

I put this extra thick passenger seat with rider backrest on Ghost, much better for longer trips. image.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts