Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Best price on Hard Krome 3" Straights?

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  SPYWIZARD 
#1 ·
Where should I be shopping for a deal on a set for my 07 Roadliner? I really want to get a set but I love a bargain. Thanks!

#3 ·
I picked mine up from an Ebay seller in California. Great transaction. California has a crazy amount of motorcycle shops just shop around a bit, but you won't likely find any sale due the speciality of the product. If you can be patient, on occasion they come up in classifieds as used but in decent shape.

#5 ·
You will love riding with these. They sound unreal when you hammer it and funny enough "reasonable" at idle, but obviously much louder than stock. The Power Commander should decrease backfiring and pops but you will still get them as they are just part of the stock set up too. Where i found a noticeable difference is how much smoother the acceleration was after I went from stock to my set up. In any case, you will bigger smiles on your mug this summer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.