Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I travel a bit and get to some interesting places. Last year I went to a town called Jabiru in Kakadu National Park - north coast of Australia. They have crocodiles there and warning signs close to any area that might have water, and therefore crocs. This sign cracked me up. I believe the bottom graphic means 'No Breakdancing on the Snout of a Crocodile'

So, any other intriguing, interesting, or funny road signs you've come across out there?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
In addition, whilst in Jabiru I got to stay in the world-famous Jabiru hotel which is shaped like a giant salt water croc. My room was close to the stomach of the croc and I had to pass through the bottom end of the digestive tract to leave the building. Go ahead, make your own inferences or jokes. :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,632 Posts
Not sure about Best sign, but this is one of the signs as you begin riding the Twisted Sisters. My wife made sure we stopped and took a picture as she Slooooowly read it to me.

·
Super Moderator
4,632 Posts
Then we turned onto the next part of Twisted Sisters and this one was there. Wife read this one to me also, then she accused me of not always listening the first time she says something. Then she almost slapped me when I did my " yes, dear" comment. 😂. Still had my helmet on, so I was safe.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
In addition, whilst in Jabiru I got to stay in the world-famous Jabiru hotel which is shaped like a giant salt water croc. My room was close to the stomach of the croc and I had to pass through the bottom end of the digestive tract to leave the building. Go ahead, make your own inferences or jokes. :)
Could have been worse...........no wait it couldn't have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts