Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
For anyone interested, Stark Florida puts on an annual event that can quit fun. Here is the link. Stark bikerfest
From the map leaving Valdosta, looks like I can take 41 down through Jasper into Lake city, then cut over to 100 and follow it down into Starke. Depending on what next week, and the weekend have me doing, I'll try and make it down there. Thanks for posting this, I don't get a chance to attend many local bike festivals simply because of there aren't that many.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya! That is exactly why I try and post anything in our area here on this board. Its not that I am endorsing them in any way other than to say they are happening.

This one I actually went to last year. It was well organized and good for a day trip.

I will be up on the Saturday. If you can make it on Saturday maybe we can meet up and have a drink, if you're interested.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I hear ya! That is exactly why I try and post anything in our area here on this board. Its not that I am endorsing them in any way other than to say they are happening.

This one I actually went to last year. It was well organized and good for a day trip.

I will be up on the Saturday. If you can make it on Saturday maybe we can meet up and have a drink, if you're interested.
If I can make it down there, it would be great to meet you. I'll let you know a couple of days in advance if I can get free.:)

·
Registered
76 Posts

Hey, just wanted to let you know that this weekend is a no go. I'm going to be chock a block busy. Maybe, another time we can get together for that drink:)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Most definately. I am up for a ride most anytime. Just drop me a line whenever you get some spare time.

The weather is supposed to get it together for the weekend, I think I will ride down and enjoy the festivities. :D I will let you know how it was.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Most definately. I am up for a ride most anytime. Just drop me a line whenever you get some spare time.

The weather is supposed to get it together for the weekend, I think I will ride down and enjoy the festivities. :D I will let you know how it was.
Thanks. I hate that I'm going to miss it, just can't break away. Looks like it is suppose to be outstanding weather for the weekend. Have a good time, and ride safe:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts