Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Dennis,

Looks like a great place to be, i guess this is a public event ? If so, i would be interested in going to the next one :) Can you send me more information ?

Thank you, and great pictures :)
elGringo

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Great pics Dennis. Looks like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the positive comments

The event takes place every Wednesday evening from 5 to 9 at the Rideau Carleton Raceway and Slots on Albion Rd in Ottawa.

Looks like there are a few of us in Ottawa, maybe we can touch base here and meet up at the event some time.

All the Best

Denis

·
Registered
6 Posts
If its not raining, i will be there next week.........on a 2011 Raider S

I usually hit the Hazeldean cruise on Tues nites also.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The weather looks good for tomorrow, I will be at the Tim Horton's in Manotic (River Rd and Mitch Owens Dr) at 6 PM if anyone wishes to join me for the ride in.

Denis

·
Registered
6 Posts
The weather looks good for tomorrow, I will be at the Tim Horton's in Manotic (River Rd and Mitch Owens Dr) at 6 PM if anyone wishes to join me for the ride in.

Denis
Damn......... can't make tomorrow nite, I would have met up with you Dennis. I'm just in Richmond.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll try to make it. I'm coming from Buckingham. Where abouts do you hang out when you go? I'll be wearing my STAR vest if I go.

Hope to see you there.
I will be around the venders tent at 7PM maybe we will see each othe there. I will have a camera in hand.

Denis

1 - 20 of 23 Posts