Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 V Star 1300
Custom paint, 2" rear lowering kit, memphis shades batwing fairing, hard chrome exhaust, bak intake, led lights on engine and undercarriage, new hd handlebars, chrome cables controls and switches, driving light bar, crash bar with footpegs, chrome saddlebag trim, chromed front wheel, custom stainless frame peices, flaming driver and passenger floorboards, mustang seats, lay down license plate mount, aftermarket rear signal lights, and a bunch of small parts and peices have been either chromed or painted red.

This bike was originally owned by my dad. He put alot of the parts on it and did some of the paint. However he lost it in his divorce and his new girlfriend is anti yamaha so he decided not to buy it back. I didnt want to see this bike go to anyone else so I bought it from his ex wife and added the fairing and took the stock leather wrapped hard bags, stripped them, and painted them and the fairing to match the rest of the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
894 Posts
I came for the eye candy and was not disappointed.

·
Administrator
13,653 Posts
not sure if you realize this, but your bike has already been up for bike of the month. twice. and with a better pic, in my opinion:

there's no limit to submitting your bike if it hasn't won yet, but just not sure if you knew.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep I know that. That was when I had the bottoms of my bags in leather still and before I had the fairing. The weather hasnt been nice enough to take a nice outdoor picture of it updated yet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts